Fundamentals of Microblading
Manual Technique / 3 Day Training Program
Let Foxy Brow give you the proper education and skills to become a successful Microblading Artist.
At Foxy Brow we use a two-step process to provide a thorough education and help you become comfortable on live clients.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A Customized Microblading Education Program
- One day of shadowing to see if Microblading is for you
- Individual and Group Training Available
- Continued Support is available after Basic Training
- Professional Kit- Enough Product for 50 Clients
- Live Demonstrations
- Practice on Models
- Rentable Space to Work in After Completed Training
- Learn and Work in a Licensed and Insured Body Art Facility
- Continued Education for Current Microblading Artists
BASIC TRAINING CLASS
The Basic Training Class will teach you the basics of Microblading and get you comfortable with working on and perfecting skin sheets before working on live models. Whether you are an experienced aesthetic professional or someone without any beauty experience, we will help you develop the skills to become a great Microblading Artist. You will receive continued support for six months after you complete our class.
Basic Training Includes
- Sanitation and Cross Contamination
- Treatment Room Set-Up
- Licensing and Insurance
- Face Design, Symmetry, Eyebrow Mapping, Outlining Techniques
- Skin Anatomy, Contraindications, Healing Process, Touch-Up Sessions, Aftercare
- Color Theory and Formulations of Pigments
- Work on Live Models
1 Day Shadowing
$100 Applied to Basic Training
Small Group (2-4) + Continued Support
Days 1+2 - Theory, Fundamentals, Drawing, Mapping, Live Model Demo, etc $2499
Day 3- Work on a Live Model Supervised $500
*Day 3 cannot be scheduled unless Days 1+2 have been completed*
Training Terms and Policies
- No refunds will be given.
- We only reserve space for serious participants, who are completely confident in their decision to participate in our training.
- Your payment is valid only for the dates mentioned in the invoice.
- Any changes to dates will incur a fee of 20% of the total price.
- You are only able to change the date (paying the penalty fee) if it is more than 1 month before the date of the class.
- All booking changes are your own responsibility.
- You are attending the class solely for your own benefit and for the benefit of your clients.
- You certify that you are not a trainer or an employee of a trainer.
- You understand and agree that after the initial training, you will practice individually for at least 1 month before receiving your final certificate of completion.
- You understand and agree that in order to keep your clients safe and satisfied, you may not be able to perform permanent makeup treatments immediately finishing your training. You agree to do so when you feel capable of giving the best service and the most safe service you can give.
IN ORDER TO PERFORM YOUR PRACTICE ON A MODEL AND COMPLETE YOUR COURSE TO THE HIGHEST LEVEL YOU MUST:
- Complete the Blood Borne Pathogens Course for the state where the course will be held.
- Get the Tattoo License (Body Art Practitioner Permit) for the state where the course will be held. Body are permit must be sent via email prior to the course date. You must also bring the permit with you on the day of the course.
--After the Class—
IN ODER TO PRACTICE ON MODELS AFTER THE TRAINING YOU MUST ALSO:
- Complete the Blood Borne Pathogens Course for the state where you will work after training.
- Get the Body Art Permit for the state you will work after training.
- Work in a permitted tattoo facility only OR get the Tattoo Facility Permit for your facility. In some states, you are not able to perform beauty treatments and tattoo treatments at the same time.
- Get the insurance and license for your business.
Required documents (application forms, etc…) and approved Blood Borne Pathogen Training providers can be found on the website of each state Department of Health. You will also be provided with detailed information regarding your permit registration.
You are required to bring your own model. We suggest finding a model with a decent amount of brow hair.
FOR YOUR MODEL
Before the treatment, your model must read and sign the waiver we provide.